Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blizzard Yesterday, No Coat Today 3/23/2014


 
Dear all,

Life is well. We had a blizzard but the snow is melting and we have progressing investigators! We found an obaachan [grandma] who listened to us, became a new investigator, and read the Book of Mormon and became a progressing investigator, then got rejected by her son and became an old investigator all in a week. So great! One of our investigator's daughter's exams are finally over so we got to meet her and do a lesson! She isn't progressing but we're hopeful :) I also met the coolest girl on the shiden the other day. She gave us her phone number and I'm hoping we will  go out to dinner this week! 

This week is youth conference and 2 kokans [splits] and next week is two zone meetings and also 2 kokans [splits]. So busy but so blessed.
No coat!!!!
The sun is shining, going to enjoy it while I can :)

I'm learning lots and loving this work more and more. We have an activity today so I'm going to write a letter instead of an email. Sorry! All is well. I'm healthy, happy, and somehow still getting up in the morning :) Thank you all for your love and support! The letters are definitely appreciated <3 Love you all! have a great week! 
I love you all!!!!

xoxo,
Sugihara Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment